Valentine!


Valentine!, originally uploaded by emily999.

I have this one up at my cafepress shop too...http://www.cafepress.com/emilyinkstone

I think it came out rather cheerful! I'm thinking of doing more like this and incorporating some vintage material. I have another card of a guinea pig and it has a little block quilt my mom made in the back. Very sweet!

Weather wise, today was cold, windy and at times blizzard like. We stayed inside all day. Nice, though I feel a bit like I have cabin fever.

We baked our turkey from Thanksgiving finally. So, there is lots of turkey sandwiches in the future. The girls had fun waiting for this...Nelson was actually a good dog and the cats were extremely patient. Otherwise, quiet and slow day.

++++++++++++++++
I started some skirts for the gals and am tempted to make one for me. We'll see how that goes.

Otherwise, a quiet day. : )

Comments

Popular Posts