Dreams...

I had a strange dream this morning. A little back info, my husband is/was a Civil War reenactor. He's selling a lot of his Civil war stuff (he's planning to go into the Revolutionary war stuff in the future) and it's been laying around. I guess I've thought about this on some level.

The dream starts off in this field of a park, filled with trees, ancient buildings and more open space. There is a group of people that are coming toward us(I guess it's my family, or me and a few people) and they look like something from WWII. They have all the propaganda, slogans for war and are dressed ready to fight. They are frightening and we try to run away from them. The people coming at us keep marching/running. Then more people come out and combat the people. They're from a different time too...like Civil war. I begin to realize it's a reenactment in my dream. It gets to be more and more fighting until everyone is crazed with this.

Suddenly there is a break as a new group comes out and they do not have any weapons. They are simply dressed and carry a huge piece of burlap. It's a sign and on the sign are the words:

'Tis the gift to be simple, 'tis the gift to be free,
'Tis the gift to come down where we ought to be,
And when we find ourselves in the place just right,
'Twill be in the valley of love and delight.
When true simplicity is gain'd,
To bow and to bend we shan't be asham'd,
To turn, turn will be our delight,
Till by turning, turning we come round right.

For some reason, this made a lot of people calm down and stop fighting. I guess I have this dream for what's happening right now in our world.

Comments

Popular Posts