Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Santa


Santa, originally uploaded by emily999.

This is as close to Santa that Lydia and Norrie got. They were really afraid of Santa. Lydia whisphered she wanted a "Hamster petshop" and I translated that to Santa.

A few days later, Norrie told me she didn't like Santa to come into the house. She said, "he's scary." I said, "all right. I'll met him outside for your presents." And she smiled and was much happier about Santa. Funny how kids get ideas into their heads...

2 comments:

littlemissmeshell said...

hehehe, that's cute...I was SO scared of santa when I was little! I wanted to say thanks so much for the little birdie ornament that came my way yesterday! It was lovely swapping with you =)

Emily said...

Glad you received the birdie ornament, Meshell! And thank you too!

Sociable

Google+ Followers