What's that there?


What's that there?, originally uploaded by emily999.

I've started a Postcard swap at:
http://flickr.com/groups/0206atcswap/

If you're interested email me at emily@gottshall.com...

Here is the deadline/info/etc on the Postcard swap:
Last day for Sign-up: September 30th

Last day for mailing packages to me: October 14th

Packages mailed by me: October 21st

Theme: Day of the Dead/DÍA DE LOS MUERTOS

How many: 4 postcards/ 1 envelop (decorated/ open area for addressee's mailing information at 1.5” x 3” )

Size: Postcards are 4"x 6" and envelop is 5.25 by 7.25 inches

What to send: two 39 cent stamps, 4 postcards & 1 envelop. Out of the US, $1.70 postage

Because some people like to work in fabric, I will be mailing the postcards in envelops…

Please email me at: emily@gottshall.com for address exchange.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i said it a zillion times and maybe you are sick of it! but really, i am so excited!!!!

and my gosh, your cat looks sooo cute! just like sylvester in the looney tunes hahaha!
Anonymous said…
Hi Emily,
Carol would like you to know that the FFMB`s party has been changed to Friday. Hope to "see" you there.

Popular Posts