Reading...


I've been reading various books lately...rereading some like Lynda Barry's One hundred Demons. Always puts me in a melancholy, reflective mood.

I notice my gals are getting bigger and more interesting. It's odd but expected, I guess. When we talk now, we can have conversations about all sorts of things and they actually play better with each other. There are still fights but I notice them really growing and changing, thank the stars.

And I have been rereading Thich Nhat Hanh's "Touching Peace". Lots of good insights and ideas. I esp. like the meditating while walking. I tried that yesterday and could feel my self relax. Basically, you breath in for 3 steps and out for 3 steps. It's funny because I was holding the gals hands, one in each hand. I felt like they were guiding me.

Comments

Popular Posts