Good radio on-line...

Started listening to Catskill Community Radio via realplayer and by gosh, it's pretty darn good. Has the flavor of one of my all time favorite TV shows (yes, I said fave & TV show), Northern Exposure. Love that it's quirky and just plain interesting. Wish our local radio stations had some gumption as to play things like Sam Phillips, Taj Mahal & Toumani Diabate or even IZ...sad. Ah, now Rufus Wainwright is crooning...good radio.

~~~~~~~~~

Another humid day....but now that I've had my allergy medicine I feel better. I get really irritated from the pollen and humidity apparently. Also, being woken up at 6:30am by a 2 and 3/4's kid is not what I want to do right then. I did stay up way too late well past 1 am cleaning up the house because it was cooler and I didn't feel like a slug. IT didn't help very much, at least I don't think so.

All this rain and damp weather is a pain as I have outdoor repairs I would like to make but can't because of the weather. I want to encase the side of the house, use a dehumidifier and paint the steps, add a covering over the steps and then work on the side patio/fence. Alas, not yet. I should have done this in early Spring when we had the drought...or thought we were going to have one. Really, I shouldn't be so cynical as I'm glad we have rain, lush plants and things are going all right. I must be nervous about the dentist this afternoon.


This is how I feel most of the time...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Emily -

My name is Julie. I'm one of the producers at Catskill Community Radio, and I wanted to let you know that we're getting on the ball with updating content, so I hope that you are still listening.

best,
Julie

Popular Posts