Multi-post day

Well, I burned pasta and now the house smells like burnt food and kind of good. What does that say about me? Lol!

Anyway, I've decided to try and do better time management just before going to bed and the few hours after waking up. I just get too frustrated with cleaning, tending the kids, chasing the kids, tending the dog, and just keeping up my own self. I've decided to clean for a half hour to an hour before dropping off. I've got to get Jon into the act and I think this sort of schedule is doable. Lydia and Norrie are actually very helpful, at times, but they are still little and I don't expect them to do too much (I'm talking dish washing, sweeping, etc).

Just one of those days that feel kind of "wow, I made it till nap time!" Speaking of which, I think I'll have a double nap with two pillows, please.

Comments

Popular Posts