A list of things about me

From Monday Madness:


1. When driving in my car, my radio station is usually tuned to NPR...for the classical music if possible...actually, I don't have a car radio it was stolen along time ago. Usually my kids and I just sing.
2. When I turn my television on, even if I'm not really paying close attention to it, it's usually on channel 3, PBS...safe for the kids in the morning and British comedy shows in the evening...if I ever watch.
3. If I owned a pet, I would own just what I have , because having four cats, a dog and four rats is getting a bit much but I’m still thinking of rabbits/guinea pigs.
4. I own a HP printer. I bought it because it has a scanner on top and was affordable.
5. You can find all kinds of books in my bookshelves, but mostly this type: Art and contemporary novels.
6. I take about 100 pictures every month.
7. I blog about 20 times a month. For example, I this will be my second post of the day...
8. I've been really busy doing my artwork and getting my art classes together lately...and some Spring cleaning.

Comments

Carol said…
Answering these questions is a good way to know someone better.

Popular Posts