Nearly 2006 and observations...

Wow! I can hardly believe it is nearly 2006. What will this new year unfold? I hope it is better and more peaceful than 2005. That's my wish for the new year...aiming towards peace world wide.
******

At this moment, my house smells like oranges and a slightly dirty rat cage! I'm feeling pretty good as my allergies are under control after I got replenished for my medicine. What a difference being on the right medication makes!

I was just informed by my two year old that santa clause is coming, again. This is a conversation I'm listening to right now with my 3.5, 2 year old and husband:

Santa already came...he brought chocolates

hey, Lydia...here!
(Eats a banana)

Yummm!

yum,yum,yum
I like it!
hey, Norrie!
Norrie is eating an orange.
Yum, but don't eat the sticker! (sticker on the fruit)
Just don't eat the stickers! The stickers are yucky poo. Don't eat the oranges or the oranges skin. Just taste that.

Yuck. The stickers taste yuck.

The stickers get on your skin and go down and make you feel better.

I mixed all the cheese rice together and I got cheese rice!

Oh, no! Mr. Nelson doesn't have any water !
Nelson will get thristy and then die...!

Doggie all water

Nelson fun...
No, no don't give him more bones...

No he needs three! (holds up two fingers)
That's two...

Let's put it back
That's the bones for later
Punkin I see
That's a punkin
Let's clean the rats cage.
Let's clean the rats cage

No, it's...let's clean it tomorrow
No! Today! ...
Santa already came
Santa already came.
Yes...
More and more presents and... muffins!

That's pretty much the conversation I hear on a daily basis...very poetic actually. I did this a few years ago when my neice was three...I typed what she said as she was talking to my sister. It was about rain and sunlight...just very pretty when I read it later on.

Well, here is a Mr. Nelson picture...he's been neglected here on the blog...I've got to remedy that!

Comments

Popular Posts