I.F. word: Holiday

Seasons Greetings

Comments

Carol said…
What a cute pair. They look like they are friends, too.
valerie walsh said…
these two little quilts are sweet!Happy Holidays!
Ellen said…
This is fabulous Em!!!
Misa said…
Aww! How cute!
Unknown said…
Beautiful illustrations!!

Thank you for linking to me!

Happy Holidays,
Bhakti
Zórdís said…
The quilts are so lovely. Happy holidays......I like your cat!
carla said…
So sweet, Emily:> It makes me think of the lion and the lamb... I hope you have a Happy Christmas and New Year!
Alison Ashwell said…
very cute =)
hope 2006 is happy healthy and successful for you
Anonymous said…
So glad cat and mouse have taken the day off chasing and running :) Sweet!
Oh these are adorable, can I have one for Christmas ... pretty please??? Very cute illo, loveyour banner too.

Popular Posts