Snow, snow, and more snow!

Talk about a white Thanksgiving! Beautiful but now nobody wants to travel. Lol! Also, ironic as I put up the snowflakes falling on my screen...boy, is that ever fitting.

The rats are doing good, Mr.Nelson is happy, the girls are nibbling on chocolate rice krispies and the house smells like boiling potatoes (that's going to be part of my contribution to the dinner). I want to go and try the rosemary turkey that Julie is baking right now. I think we'll try to venture out into the cold and snow.

I feel really good as I didn't forget to take my medicine and am feeling fine. I'm also very happy Jon is home even if he has to work tomorrow : P.

I'm also happy that Jon's parents didn't go to Boston, MA and are safe at home. Phew! I was stressing out about that.

Also, hope my art students are feeling better and the mom's who are sick too. Hopefully, everyone will recover soon.

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone can say one thing they are thankful for. For myself, I'm thankful my families are safe and even though we are spread out through the world, they are still close to me in my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts