Rain and snow candles



Had the most rain in one day...if it had been snow we'd be digging out of it still. Amazing. But depressing and kind of annoying too. Reminded me of Southern California...starting to feel the holiday blues, I guess. At the same time, I'm wondering what I can do to get myself out of that funk. I already know the answer to that one. And I'm doing it. What I'm talking about is setting little goals for myself.

One goal is: when it snows I'm planning to make several snow igloo's like I did last year.


My goal is to do about five of these in honor and memory to all those who have died in Iraq. It will be my little part in remembering those who have died. I hope others will do the same. But I will do my own candle ceremony nonetheless.

Comments

Unknown said…
beautiful idea, lovely artworks!! OOOH ... I really love this snow candles idea, so magical and poetic!

Popular Posts