Cold days and then warm...

True sign of Fall, I guess. Back and forth and back again. I've got an ear ache...from the allergies or TMJ. I think it's an ear ache as it's the entire ear and comes from the top not the bottom by my jaw. Very annoying and makes me annoyed.

Working: on some dog portraits, ACEO's, paintings, and Christmas presents for family.

Time: Stretched thin but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'd rather be a bit busy then bored. But can you really be bored? There is so much to do and time is always running away from us...no, boredom is for the unimaginative. For those people who have never dreamed or shut their dreams in boxes, boredom is there. Unleash those dreams and suddenly there isn't time enough in the day...

Emotion: Wish I had two of me! Now that would be scary...Mostly wish I didn't have to sleep, could be part genie and make the house clean in an instant. Now, that would be something. But mostly, I feel pretty good.

We went for a drive today. Went to Surplus city and I tried to find the material I needed to finish some curtains. No such luck. I was sad but expected them not to have it. Ah, well. I'm not sure what to do now. I could stop the curtain idea and just make a quilt or else add the last of the yellow fabric with some new stuff and see if it looks odd. I don't know. Very frustrating.

Reflections: Amazing how much you get done without watching TV. I'm constantly amazed at what is gained. Certainly, I'm on the computer a whole lot. However, that is primarily my business stuff and art. Plus, it's a great learning tool esp. for business sense.

Otherwise, things are pretty much calm...my parents are safe and comfortable, my brothers are working hard but working and my sister is doing very well even with her bad allergies. These are reassuring things to keep in mind. My family is healthy and Jon's folks are doing good. Remembering the blessings around us is a good way to relax as well.

Now, on to cleaning that bedroom...or at least try to! : )

Comments

Popular Posts