Blog birthday!

Well, actually it's November 25th 2004. One year old. Wow. It's a nice start to blogging. Blogging, journaling, diaries...these have always been a part of my life. Or rather, journaling has. I remember when I started my first journal in grade school. I still have it. Lots of "I like him", "I have to do homework" and of course doodling. I remember my sister and I used to write in diaries and then "sneak a peak" in each others. We were so silly. I had this doodle page titled Doodle page. Then the following week I peaked in my sister's diary and she had a doodle page too. Can you imagine the outrage I felt, the injustice of it all! Of course, it didn't dawn on me that I was a sneak too. : )

So, I've kept an ongoing diary for nearly 23 years. I have a little wooden chest filled with my writings, tears, inner thoughts, my most profound insights and past fanciful loves. Boy, I spared a lot of people a sore ear! Lol! And don't let this blogging fool you. I still keep a journal and write there too. I am ashamed to say, I'm down to only a few times a month. I used to write in my journal every three days.

I think writing, however you do it, is one of the best ways to express yourself. For me, I feel as though once my thoughts are on paper, they are some how smaller and easier to handle. I guess that's why it's important for me to write down my goals. They don't feel beyond my grasp, they are tangible and real. There's proof of that goal existing for it is on the paper and in my hand.

So, this month I am officially a year of blogging. I must say this past year has been quite good and I have been so blessed to met people both on-line and off. Amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts