Supposed to snow...

2-4 inches in the higher elevations. Wonderful. It's not even Halloween, yet! Crazy! It's too cold and I'm tired. I had my allergy tests today. I'm allergic to grasses and dust mites. So, now I have to clean everything and wear a mask when I'm outside. Great. Plus, it's rainy and cold. It was such a blah day and I felt tired from the tests (had four shots of allergy stuff and it made my shoulder slightly stiff). Not fun.

I've got to get an appointment for Mr. Nelson and the cats. They need their yearly physical, next.

I've updated my web page and added a few links. Most importantly my pet portrait page! I've taken the leap and put an add in the paper. After this, I might try a four day art class with Chinese Ink. I think that will be fun and interesting.

Anyway, I've got to check on my little ones. They're playing in the kitchen...wouldn't touch the rice, pork and beans I made them. I, however, feel glutinous as I ate a bit much (hey, I was taste testing). And I'm tired...well, they finally ate several pieces of cheese, a can of children's pasta and are now drinking warm coco with marshmallows.

I'd write more but I'm too pooped.

Comments

Popular Posts