Sunday evening...

Had the time change...This could be reason #2 of why trick or treat night is done a few days before Halloween. It's still perplexing. Either way, it's become four days of Halloween...not too bad, when you think of it. And there's still the Day-of-Dead on November 1st. This could become quite an interesting series of celebrations. What a way to welcome the Fall Solstice!

A new month is almost upon us. This week looks to be a bit crazy. I'm having a cat-scan to see about my sinus' and maybe help my allergies. This would help my hearing possible and see what's causing the loss.

Then there is a series of lessons and another doctors appointment on Wednesday an then piano lessons and finally on Friday a 10 am toddler art session. I am so ready for this art group! I'm excited and I know it will be fun. Supposed to be at least seven kids, make the at nine (including mine). So, all in all it's going to be a bit wild. I still have to stitch up about 15 hand puppets...they're going to decorate them. The following week will be calmer...I hope. I still need to get Mr. Nelson's vaccinations/updates and get him ready to be a breeding dog. I'm going to give it a try. He really does have good genes and is very smart. Plus, he doesn't have runny eyes and for a Bichon that's very good.

I was relieved that my adult art student cancelled on Saturday...but at the same time I was a bit disappointed. Hopefully, I'll see her come November. We shall see.

Also, I'm getting ready for setting up a knitting group at the campus. Hope to hear word on a space and we'll go from there. Otherwise, things are getting into a good routine.

Comments

Popular Posts