Being left behind

Finally, things are kind of, sort of being done. People are starting to act and get things moving, I hope. I hope and I hope. That's all I can do, now. I hope.

It's madness and now people are trying to tone down the cries and loss with meaningless words. But I will not listen to them. I know the truth, as do many of you. The truth is a man played a guitar while people needed to have help leaving, that there were many hero's and few shown on the news, we've only begun to hear the stories from the people who experienced this madness first hand, and we know that certain people like to hide their faults and mistakes with lies and put the blame on people who are innocent.

I pray for those who are still suffering. I hope they will be helped and treated quickly. I pray that for a majority of these people we can find them some place to live and work through habitat for humanity or even requisition a bunch of trailer homes for temporary living quarters. I pray that people will be able to rebuild with the environment in mind and learn from this awful situation. But mostly, I pray that there are many rescues and people found alive. I also pray that we hold accountable all those that did wrong and did not act responsibly when they should have been the leader.

I feel very much enraged by all that has happened the last few days. My thoughts and prayers are with those that were left in the path of Katrina.

Comments

Popular Posts