Paper bits I collect...


victorianishpaper
Originally uploaded by emily999.
It's Monday...here's a piece of paper from a small collection of scrap papers I have. I love it...the texture, slightly embossed and the paper looks like it has less red then the scan shows.
Also, if you go to
http://www.flickr.com/blog.gne I have lots of ATC's to trade!

I feel slightly tired...busy weekend. Next weekend is busy again...we're volunteering at the university for our church group, Unitarians. It's going to be at an inter-faith meeting. Hope it goes well. I have to do flyers and posters this week...ah! We're using a sock monkey/monkey theme.

Then in September, I have art classes I'm teaching. I'm teaching kids but I'm also open to adults. I think it will be interesting, fun and messy. I'm excited! : )

Why do I have to feel so sleepy? The weather is a bit cloudy but there is a great breeze and maybe the sun will peak out. Yesterday was so incredible.

Is Fall really around the corner? I wish most of the summer the weather was like this...coolish and not humid. Had a terrific thunder storm a few days ago...unfortunately, I didn't get to enjoy it as I screwed up the computer and Jon was thundering and sending me evil eyes. I ended up fixing the problem my self, oddly. Anyway, it was a cool light show.

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Oh, now I remember why I'm tired...I taught Sunday school! Boy, it's fun but I was tired from all of that...let's just say we shouldn't have all the cakes and goodies out for little hands to reach. When I said it was time to clean up, time to go all the kids ran out the door and screaming. Plus, they pounded on the chalk board and apparently it was really loud. Very embarrassing. It wasn't so bad, actually. Just a new thing to learn... : )

Comments

Emily said…
Thanks! I need all the luck I can gather! : ) Kids have an endless amount of energy...I think I'll start taking vitamins!

Popular Posts