Listening...

I'm using that cool function on Amazon where you get tid bits of songs to peruse and get an idea if you want to get a CD. Well, I'm listening to one of the greatest folk singers of our time, Peter, Paul and Mary. Their album "Invisible people" OF Our Time". One song is called "Jesus on the wire". Just the little bit I'm listening to is beautiful and haunting. It's about Matthew Shepard...the young man was brutally murdered because he was gay.

I try to understand what gets into people's heads. But I fail miserably. I don't know why someone would do this to anyone, let alone for this reason.

http://www.peterpaulandmary.com/

I read some of their background on their website...and my goodness, there needs to be a Peter, Paul and Mary song! They are wonderful and inspiring.

Comments

Popular Posts