Wow! I almost missed this one! Here is my submissions for the Month of Softies. I actually made this doll a few years ago but the flower is totally new. Hot from the press is a little light blue crocheted flower. It seems to brighten up her dark dress and somber expression.

The reason I'm so late...we went to Ohio to visit my dear friend I've known since junior high. She had a baby boy a few months ago and I finally got to see him! He's so cute! I will post pictures of him as soon as they are downloaded (or developed...I still use a 35 mm for those special occasions! I'm so happy to be back in PA but I miss my dear friend. My girls had a wonderful time...my friend, Caroline, has this huge bit of land (3 acres!) and they have this massive plot they took the plowed and the girls for some reason were attracted this like glue! Actually, most of the kids under five were loving the dirt! Caroline is a bit of hippy (but she doesn't know it) and I miss her already...Next time, I'm definitely staying a week.

Comments

Popular Posts