A post of many colors…

The lighter side of me...and all the other posts I've wanted to share:

First, I'll post my month of softies
  • June bug entry.

    Here they are, two bugs for June:




    These are flatish and are meant to hang on a wall. I'm sending them off to my niece for a late, late birthday present. I hope she likes them. I know I do! I used glittery felt for the eyes and bits for the butterfly wings. The one with the hat/wings is supposed to be ladybug. Jon said the wings look like a hat. I guess, it does...somewhat. grrr

    Next, I will insert a pic of Mr. Nelson. CUTE DOG ALERT!!!









  • Food from our co-op also, our little kitchen:


    That's a lot of green, mommy!

    Carrots, yummy!

    My studio...Halfway painted...Story of my life.

    Painting I did in the early 90's. It was 6' by 4'. I wish I still had it...I shall have to do another one. The surface is a composite of plaster, paint and various materials to add texture. It was on a wood surface.



    The pictures you are about to see are of our hallway. They are quite terrible. Hopefully, in less than a month these pictures will change radically.



    Half the wall paper is gone...at least the blue curtain looks all right. That's just sad...

    Comments

    Emily said…
    Thanks, Jenn!

    Popular Posts