Pillows, teddies and a few other handmade items...

It's late at night and I'm very tired but what the hay. I'm putting up a few images of various things made by my mom. And one mini-quilt by me. Here they are:

Teddy patchwork. Made for my niece's birth.



I have to admit the lighting in these images is rather good. I wish I had sunlight like this all the time.
A tini pin cushion with an embroidered kitty playing with thread on spool. So sweet! It was my mother's day present from my mom.



This bear is fully quilted on the front and back. I love this bear. My mom made it for my daughter. It has her name and birthday on it. A beautiful way to celebrate her birth.



Made by my mom for Lydia's 3rd birthday. I still need to put more stuffing in it. I love the kitty's smile...very coy.

All of my mom's work is done by hand...in the sense that she doesn't use a sewing machine...or very rarely. These are examples of her work. She can do requests for similar colors or different colors and images. Let me know if you like anything!


Below is a pic of a mini-quilt I gave away for a Christmas gift.
Sorry the picture is so dark. I had to wrap it right after this picture and I was stressed because I did it so late in the night...kind of like right now. :)

Anyway, I will have more bits of work (and better lighting) up soon. I'm going to try and aim for the weekend...unless it's a totally lovely weekend...sigh. Plus, I've got to share what was in my package from Mimi.


Sometimes, I wish I had a mini-photo studio. Wouldn't that be nice?

Comments

Emily said…
Thanks, Jenn!

I'm lucky that my mom does crafting! You are too, as you've mentioned your mom makes afghans. Lovely!

The mini-quilt is made from felt. It is man-made felt and are the scraps of felt I had from left over projects. It was really fun making it and once I got the idea, very simple actually. I'm thinking of making more. This one is for a wall hanging or even a doll bed! :)
Emily said…
Oh, I just realized that you're a different Jenn! Sorry about the confusion. lol (blushing)

Popular Posts