A hot day in Altoona, PA

My, the weather actually feels very much like A Southern California summer! Supposed to get in the mid-90's today. I love it! Sure, you won't see me step foot outside until the sun passes it's 4pm route, but I'll eventually emerge. Actually, I'm at my parent-in-laws using their computer. They just drove up. We're planning on leaving the kids here and going to Surplus City where they sell all sorts of mechanical type materials and FABRIC! I've got my list of things I need to get. Mostly, yellow and white fabric because I plan on making quilted curtains for Norrie's room and I need some lacy fabric to replace the worn stuff in the hall window.

Well, they're home and we can hit the road soon. They've got such great stuff there. Lots of craft stuff and lots of things to use for seasonal projects. I'm just trying to get some fabric. I'd go to another fabric store...Jo Ann's but the employees there always seem so mean and unhelpful. I'm planning on writing a letter to the company and ask if they're planning to close down that shop, or something!

I'll write more later. Hopefully, I'll be able to put some paintings up on eBay. I'm working on some ACEO's and want to have them up by tonight or tomorrow. I hope this heat doesn't slow me down.

Comments

Popular Posts