Busy...Lots and lots of pics...softies too!

Our Altoona Area Food Co-op is starting to fly! This is great! I put an ad in the paper and looks like things are starting to roll with more people finding out about the co-op and interest growing. Yah!

I'm actually going to be posting a bunch of pics. Hopefully, this will make some sense! :)

Had to put one of some of my cats. There are four. I'm just posting two right now. But more are on the way! This one is of Kiwi. I think they were feeling neglected. This is the first time I've posted their pics.

Simone. She's a bit shy but boy can she get grumpy. I love this cat...kind of like me!

Here is a plush cat I did. She's made from a baby sock (reused!) that I inverted and then embroidered a face on. I'm going to be making lots more of these in the future. Plus, my girls love the sock kitties!

Another pic of kitty. She looks rather knowing...

  • Mimisent some 70's magazines (Vogue?). I love these hats! Thanks, Mimi! It's a great clipping and I feel inspired.
    My little basket of work. Don't let this fool you...I have TONS of projects surrounding this. I just happened to see this one orderly basket and thought I'd share it. These are my mini-mini-quilts. Plus, I'm making some ACEO cards. Should be interesting.

    **********

  • The following pics are of our Mr. Nelson. DO NOT BE SHOCKED. He had his hair trimmed and it was a bit excessive. Or rather, his mattes were a bit excessive. My dad-in-law thought he got sick and lost a bunch of weight. He did lose about 5 pounds but it was all hair! It's a bit funny because now everyone thinks he is a girl. I think he hates this on one level. But on another, people tend to think he is all male for obvious hair removal reasons. I'll save you any pics or descriptions. ahem... Just think really short hair trim and very pink skin.



    Messy house, I know...

  • Guinea Pig dress I was going to make something similar like this for Mr. Nelson. But as one of my internet pals mentioned...make it look "he-man" in colors and style. I think I will! Mr. Nelson you are saved...Although, I must admit he looks quite good in blue hair clips. :) Unfortunately, it was I, and not my girls, who put them in his hair.



  • Comments

    Emily said…
    Thanks, Jenn! Glad you liked my gallery...First love is based on my daughter and her stuffed horse.

    Guinea Pigs are really cute...but one in a dress hits the top of the cute meter! lol Emily

    Popular Posts