I'm a bit sad...

my baby is sick. She's not yet two and she has the flu. I'm worried and am planning to go to the doctors today. My three year old is doing lots better, but the younger one has massive diarrhea. She's lost at least 3 pounds in water. Her face looks different. She had diarrhea today but doesn't look so bad. Still, it's very upsetting to see your child act so differently when ill. Very upsetting. This is what's on my mind. I'm lucky I live in the US because so many people don't have even clean water to drink out of. Still, it's very worrying when your child is sick. I'm not religious but I've been praying/meditating. I think she's getting better as she didn't vomit recently.

Comments

Dr F said…
It's horrible when they are ill, especially when they are too small to explain things to. I hope wour daughter will be better soon - they do bounce back much more quickly than adults.
Emily said…
Thank you, Dr F. She's nursing but refuses to drink water or eat. I didn't take her to the doctor as she didn't vomit or have loose BM's. But if she doesn't eat tomorrow, I'll have to take her. I don't want her to be strapped in a car because she's very sensitive right now...rash on her bottom, etc. But I'll have to do what's best. Thank you very much for your note. It does make me feel better. :)

Popular Posts