sad...

Opt out

Check out this link:
  • Military Free Zone

    If you have teenagers, or know of any or have kids about to go to HS, you had better read this. Pass this on to other kids. There is a silent draft happening.

    Also, I am sad to report that my cousin (who was finishing up his last year of college) was tricked (believed whatever lies they told him) into joining the Marines. My prayers go with him and especially his mom and dad and family. He didn't even tell his mom he was thinking about enlisting, let alone that he was going to do it.

    Now my youngest brother is thinking about joining. Fortunately, even if my family is rather dysfunctional, we do talk (even if it's yelling). So, my mom is encouraging him to go and be a fireman.

    Man, these are crazy times...
  • Comments

    Popular Posts