bloggie, a short one

I had to laugh at my title for this entry...I seem to have a way of stretching out blogs until my fingers hurt from typing. But I will try to keep this short, if I can. Several things I feel complied to write about such as the robin sittings I have been having. I saw a robin in branches of a tree, yesterday and heard it's funny warbly song as it flew off. This made me very happy and then today, I look into the neighbors yard and there hopping within several feet of each other are two robins. Oh, they are so sweet and cute...with their wide hop, hop, hop. I didn't realize I missed the creatures so very much. It really is a joy to see them hunting for worms and insects.

We had a snow storm come in just after the garage was reroofed! Wow! That was exciting to say the least. The roofs are all white and our yard, of course, is covered with snow. It is perfect snow for snowmen and snow ball fights. In fact, I made a snowman to which my daughter started to hit it with a stick saying "I'm melting the snowman!" I guess she's ready for Spring too.

Today's list of things I want to get done: Clean up all the dog poop and dog pee from the newspaper in the dining room (it's really stinking up the house, our dog is paper trained...mostly), wash as many dishes as I can (I hate washing dishes), maybe think about cleaning out the refrigerator (I've been thinking about this for quite some time...thinking about cleaning out the refrigerator...hmmm), and hopefully have some time to do some artwork between caring for my gals. Oh, my what a treat! I looked out the window and saw more robins just now! Beautiful.

It is so wet and drippy outside. Even with snow there are puddles and it's like living in the world of a children's melting popsicle. Are those buds I see on the lilacs? I keep looking out the window. Well, I've got to go clean up dog poop. I hope my tulips will start to come out. I'm still worried about them...

I just checked on my tulips and there is still no sign of them. darn it.

Comments

Popular Posts