Another post...

Things I'm enjoying right now:

Gourmet Jelly Beans. I bought this huge, I mean huge bag from Sam's Club and the flavors, OH THE FLAVORS!!! Too much. I've made my husband into a Jelly bean monster. Everyday I seem to have a new favorite. At first, it was coconut and butter popcorn. Then I got sick of that and now it's strawberry and root beer. I feel like a kid from Willy Wonka's factory. ugh...

A bouquet of red roses my hubby brought home to me. We must have a telepathic link, I fall down and get a big owie and here is a beautiful bunch of roses! :-) How lovely. It's so cute how they wrap up roses or flowers in the winter back East. They wrap them in tissue paper (this one had hearts) to protect them from the cold. Isn't that sweet?

Music, Rufus Wainwright. I love his last CD. It's so poetic and at the same time fun to listen to.

I've been reading various web pages related to art and such, and it makes me feel so good to know there are beautiful works out there to inspire me! I wouldn't feel like this if I wasn't doing my own thing, so it's good to balance observation with creating.

Plus, I'm happy to know my mom is doing well, my dear friend in Ohio is doing great with her new baby and just a sense of balance, really.

Comments

Popular Posts