Saturday...

Boy, yesterday was one of those days where you think, my god, am I going to make it? It started off finding out that the children's scissors I bought for my almost 3 year old can cut hair. I found my daughter sitting in her bed with little clumps (thankfully) of hair surrounding her and the scissors poised in the act of cutting more. I'm just glad I was able to stop her before she was bald. It was terrible, however, it could have been worse. I kept smoothing her hair and little strands would come out in my hand and it gave me a sad feeling. I started to think about other families who probably have kids with illnesses. So, cut hair is not the end of the world.

The day progressed and I had to put Mr.Nelson out on the porch. Unfortunately, I didn't realize there was a bag of baby diapers, kitchen trash, etc on the porch. However, Mr. Nelson did realize this and 2 hours later, I found him with browned muzzle and garbage everywhere. Let's just say thoughts of killing him flashed through my mind. I was cursing him and thinking why, oh why did I get a dog.

Of course, the picture you see above is of an immaculate dog. This is the next day, Saturday. Apparently, something didn't agree with him from his cavorting and gluttonous ways and he got constipated. Then, it got stuck in his furry bottom and then I couldn't stand it any more and told Jon to take him to the groomers. I still can't believe he's the same dog. It's like he was all shaggy and stinky and now he's a movie star dog! Plus, they put this little bandana on his neck. SO CUTE! It's like he's
glowing!



I didn't know if he liked the trip to the groomers or not. He seemed sort of fickle and then he let his feeling be known.


But really, look at your self, Mr. Nelson. You're a beauty!

This was Mr. Nelson previous to his cleaning... Okay, I darkened it a bit; he wasn't that dirty really. It just felt like it.
But now, look at him! Okay, I lightened him up a bit and made him look like he's shining. Isn't that how most dog owners see their dogs? ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts