Softies...

Phew, I thought I wasn't going to get this in. I actually sketched out a few ideas in the last few days and still, didn't have any idea what I was going to do. Then, it struck me. I could use a bunch of scraps of material from this bag I've collected from over the years...but I didn't have enough time. So, I looked around and got some left over felt and came up with "Armando". The only thing vintage are his button eyes and they are red and blue. I can't tell you how he needed a sweater so badly that I made it in less than 2 hours! And it's my first crocheted sweater too. Not too shabby. I crocheted the snow boots, as Armando insisted upon walking in the snow. He did not lose them, thankfully.

As for the snow, Armando did seem to like it...for a little bit and now wants to dry off by the heater and curl up and take a nap. I totally understand, Armando. Anyway, he has a little blue scarf that matches his boots and if I had more time he would be wearing snow pants...but I wanted to photograph him before it got too dark...as you can see.

Yes, Armando is a cat going on a walk in the cold, cold snow. :-)



I would have taken better photos but my digital camera's battery was passing out from exhaustion. My fault, I forgot to recharge from last time. Oh, well. :-P

Can't believe it's Sunday, or was Sunday. I feel so sad the weekend has ended already. It's nice outside...not too cold around the 20's and everything is blue and white. Spring, where are you?

Armando says, it will be here before you know it, my dear.

You can see all the other entries for this month of Softies at:
  • Loobylu
  • Comments

    Kim's Suitcase said…
    such a sweet little kitty, i like her so especially her little shoes.

    Popular Posts