Me again...

Well, I'm officially over the honeymoon period of dog ownership. I can't tell how many toys, books, paper items, various furniture this dog has destroyed. MY GOD! What am I doing wrong? It's so exasperating. He's a good dog...most of the time...when he's tired out from playing outside. But really!

Okay, I'm just annoyed because most of my dining room chairs are chewed up. Plus, the girls are like little vandels. It seems like my house is imploding or something. Plus, there must be an unusual amount of dust in my bedroom because I keep sneezing like crazy.

I also feel bad about sitting in front of the computer typing away or doing a little art every now and then when the girls are up. I think they've caught on to me too. Thye break out of the living room, I mean come over to the me while I'm typing and say draw Humpty Dumpty (I have this simple story line I sketch for them). I think I'm just feeling the awful feeling of my ear infection. I still need to go to the doctors. I always know when I'm not feeling good...I don't have a much patience. I also wish I had a maid or cleaning person. Wouldn't that be nice!


I decided to touch up my "seasons" contribution...I discovered some new features and had to try them out.

Going back to what I was writing about previously, I think it's good to remember being a mom is not easy. Hence, my favorite bumper sticker "Every mother is a working mother." Also, I had to share
  • Punk Moms! Is that not cute or what?
    And
  • Frump And
  • Mamapalooza Makes me want to start a rock band. Wouldn't that give my teenage drum playing neighbor a shock! What would I play? Either the keyboard or the drums...I think I could do that. Anyone wanna start a band? ;-)
  • Comments

    Anonymous said…
    I love the idea of the mythical goddess above, blowing seasonal winds on the world below :o) I think you conveyed the power and energy of it well.

    Clare
    (AKA - Crafty Madam)
    Emily said…
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how it feels to lose a beloved companion that is dear to you. For me, this is my first dog so it's taking some getting used to (I have 4 cats and before that many rabbits, birds, guinea pigs, etc).

    I think the problem is we've only had Mr. Nelson (that's my dogs name) for slightly over a month. His previous owners were not very attentive (kept him in his crate all day long!). I can't really blame them too much either as they have severe illnesses (both the mom and 9 year old daughter).

    Otherwise, he's a good dog and very entertaining. :-) Just needs a bit of TLC.
    Anonymous said…
    Thank you, I just wanted to give a greeting and tell you I like your blog.

    Popular Posts