I thought this was cute so I thought I'd give it a try. Reminds me so much of highschool and junior high when the girls (and sometimes guys) would pass around these notebooks with a list of questions to fill out about your self. It was really cute...of course there was a certain amount of clique-ism involved (meaning I wasn't in the clique)so I made up my own little notebook of questions and we off brands got together (probably 4 of us)and gave it a try. This is from
  • Between you and me(thanks and cute!) Anyway, here is mine:

    My stuff

    Grooming Products
    Shampoo – Herbal essence (because I can get a big container at Sam's club...I'd shop at Costco but the nearest one is something like 75 miles away)
    Conditioner – I have conditioner and use it on the ends of my hair, never on the top
    Moisturizer – don't know the brand...it's very light which is nice for summer time
    Cologne – can't wear any or I get sinus problems.
    Razor – I use my husbands razor. It is the best thing I've ever done as this is super sensitive...something called glide or Mack 4? I don't really remember
    Toothpaste –Colgate, I think...and we buy it in bulk too

    Electronics
    Cell phone – used to have one...but never really used it
    Computer – hp pav...love it!
    Television – Sony
    Stereo – some cheapy brand...and not really a stereo, one of those portable players.

    Home

    Sheets – I want to say Ikea but that is the comforter cover...probably Target
    Coffee-maker – I don't know. It's borrowed from my sis-in-law and I've never used it...hehehe I do like coffee but only decaf or I go crazy.
    Car – Rodeo...I love it. It was my sisters (we bought it off of her). I'll never buy a new car, they just go down in value and used are so much nicer.
    Stationery – Email, and lots I've collected over the years. Plus, I have some neat vintage type stuff from the 70's!

    Beverages
    diet coke (caffeine free), water, tea (without sugar) and watered down juice
    Coffee – decaff...Folgers
    Vodka – not really
    Beer – Recently, discovered Rolling Rock (I don't usually drink beer) and of course non-alcoholic O'dolies (something like that).

    Clothes
    Jeans --whenever I can. Love em and sweats.
    T-shirt – Northernsun.com Good quality and good messages!
    Briefcase or tote – my hemp bag...it's so nice and comfy. I have my movable studio in it! And crocheting stuff!
    Sneakers – Any brand. I've got big feet...I usually have to buy the mens wear...yuck. I'm thinking of painting them pink or something.
    Watch – Don't wear one. I had one that had a black strap and yellow face. It was supposed to be good under water to a certain amount of feet. I loved that watch. Where is it?

    Favorite Places
    My little art studio, garden arboretum,bed, home, by the computer, Vietnamese restaurant (if there was one in Altoona, that is) and walking around Canoe Creek in the summer, art galleries when there is a good one, and old book shops/thrift stores.

    Necessary Extravagance
    computer and techno stuff (I'm with you!), art stuff (yep!),sitting by the fireplace doing nothing at all but watching the flames flicker, and reading good books.
    Pass this list on.
  • Comments

    Popular Posts