Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Art classes

I'll be giving art classes at the Albert Michaels Gallery and Gifts for the month of June. I'm excited about this as it will be in a great setting of art and lovely atmosphere of the gallery. The building is owned by the Rita family and John Rita is a local artist who is very prolific and talented.

The classes for children (ages 6 and up) will be in June for 5 Saturdays. I'll have adult for watercolor on Friday evenings in June from 6-8pm. For more information and to register call 944-6144 at the Gallery.

I may be giving another art class in July based on Altered Arts in which we will explore mixed media and creating a one-of-a-kind art quilt.

2 comments:

Carol said...

That sounds like fun, Emily. Have you done this before?

Emily said...

Hi, Carol!
It's definitly going to be fun. :) I've done art classes at my home but not at the gallery before. This should be quite fun and a little less stressful (I don't have to worry about my kids tearing the place up). ;)

Sociable

Google+ Followers