Now I can share what I did...

Made this for a Christmas present:

"Giant Schnauzer Mini-Quilt"


(Back of quilt)

Quilt is made with felt pieces...came out rather nice, I think.

~~~~~~~~
This is just two of the many kitty cats I made from recycled sweater materials. I must have done about 12 or more. Plus, I have more to finish (for whatever reason...maybe to sell) but they didn't have any more stuffing at the store! Can you believe that? Only a massive box of stuffing for $25! I don't think I need that much. So, I'll either wait till they get more or sacrifice a pillow. It's amazing what you can do with an old, I mean semi-vintage, sweater. : )



I'm making various kitties out of different fabrics. I made the pattern my self.

One collage I did:


I love it, actually. Crummy pic but it's a great collage. Might have to get it framed...


That's it for now...it's really late and I feel like my arms are becoming lead. Thank goodness there is a three day break for Jon. His family celebrates the New Year with sauerkraut and hotdogs. Supposed to be good luck for the New Year. What do you celebrate with?

More work to come...

Comments

mompoet said…
Hi Emily, I'm mompoet from the FFMB. Your work is beautiful! Happy New Year
mp
you always have something bright!
Happy New Year!!!!!!
Andrew

Popular Posts