Illustration Friday...

A small mouse with candycane
Been slacking on this or rather too busy to do it often. I feel like I'm doing a lot but loving it. Being mostly allergy free (only because of my zyrtec) makes me feel like I can actually accomplish some things I've been meaning to. Hate to sound like a commercial, but it really helps. I'm still going to get a sinus surgery, sometime.


Anyway, can't believe it's December 1st. Amazing. The first week of December is pretty insane. But after that, it should be too bad. I wanted to do the Nutcracker show but couldn't find the time, darn it. Ah, well. I'll rent it. Plus, I've got to finish up a few projects and I don't know what else. : ) lol.

Boy, is this year different from last year. I've got tenfold the friends (both in PA and internet) and just feeling like things are better emotionally and physically. Lots to be thankful for...plus, I've got four cut rats. Life is funny sometimes... Thank goodness.

Comments

Majane said…
so sweet. very nice!
Ellen said…
This is absolutely adorable!
carla said…
Very cute! He looks kind of like a bunny-mouse all in pink:>
Emily said…
Thanks so much everyone! : )
Anonymous said…
Fluffy,fluffy. That was cute.*~*
-Marjorie Ann

Popular Posts