FINISHED THE COOKIES!!!

Yes! Chocolate chip cookies are done! Bagged and ready to go.Got presents for Friday, phew! Secret santa stuff. I was stressing out about it all and now, I'm all right. Reason being, tomorrow is a big one, as in lots planned. Piano lessons at 10, an art lesson at 1pm and then 6-8 pm (if weather permits) Stitch and Bitch. Phew! Busy! Plus, 6-9 inches of snow is supposed to come in. Good grief! Did I tell you I do not like snow? I like playing in it but not driving in it.

I also got some sweaters in the mail at a very good price of $11 each. Did you know you can go on Amazon, type in xyz and find the cheapest price? This does not mean cheap quality...this could mean sale wise. So, that's what I did for sweaters and jeans.

Had a fun time with art students today. Did some collaging, should be a good turn out.

I got two rejections in one week in regards to art. One from a client. And the other from an agent. Well, as the saying goes, try, try and try again. And I shall. But I did get some fantastic news about potentially getting my art students at a show in March! I'm thrilled. : )

Other news, got more batting and am going to try and finish some quilts. I saw some fantastic quilts and now I want to try them...but not if they take longer than a day or two to do.

I'm going to do another new web page with a style I developed that's similar to Eric Carle's. I'm in love with it and I'm teaching my kids this in art class. More to come! I'm starting to feel good about collaging again. I was a bit overwhelmed by the beauty, passionate work some artists have done in collaging but now I feel like I have my own strength. It's a good feeling.

I've got to send my mom some Christmas cards I ordered for her. I think she'll like them. They are of the wooden dolls I did at cafepress. They look pretty good, actually.

Two more weeks till Christmas. How about that? I feel a bit better about it now...I'm not going to do anything more than tend to my home, do my work, make a few things and go crazy. Sigh. Ain't life grand?

Oh, and our furnace broke...apparently, it was some sort of a coil...but it was replaced within two hours, thankfully. Boy, the house got cold fast! Now we are warm again and everyone is active, including the rats.

I haven't been taking pictures lately...mostly too busy. I hate that but it's true.

I really, really hope we don't get 6-9 inches of snow. But if we do I hope it happens at 2 in the morning and lasts for an hour. Wishful thinking, I know.

(I think I'll try taking some snaps of the cookies/mini-quilts or else go to bed. Most likely, the latter)

The only thing I wish I could do is the tiara that Violette has due tomorrow. I just found out about it tonight and I so want to do it. We shall see. Modern day Hippie Goddess that is Violette. : )

Comments

Popular Posts