Snow pics and beautiful me...



Mr. Nelson enjoying the snow...sort of.
Mr. Nelson was stationed at the porch steps. Reason: He likes to trips people under 3.5 feet tall.



Norrie about to go sledding...
synopsis: Tried it once; that was more than enough.



Jon
Happy to be home playing for once.



Lydia sledding
Did not want to go in after sledding six or so times. Coco and popcorn were used as a compromise.



Snowman of November 2005




He's a cute snowman/woman
Originally intended to be a she snowman... A snowwoman.





Stuff for the Stitch and Bitch 2005
extreme close-up.





Typing with Jane





Smile, Jane!
Jane is the rat. I'm the beauty... (hint: read below for my beauty secrets)




Looking
a bit pale (Before Photoshop beauty treatment).






Never underestimate the power of Photoshop
for a beauty treatment (After pic)

Jon says I still look tired...he's means sultry, I'm sure.

Comments

Popular Posts