A little something about me...

I've discovered, when given time, I tend to think about things. I think and think and then I know what I need to do. This is in relation to lots of aspects of my life, but primarily it takes shape in my artwork. I have lots of "clutter" and piles in my house. And for some reason, it seems to move about my bedroom...which isn't easy when you've two toddlers and share your room with your better, much better, half.

But I have clutter and scraps in boxes and stacks. I sometimes worry or stress out about what others will think of this chaos. But I'm starting to realize this is how I work, to an extent. And hate it or love it, this is how my mind works. So, I guess instead of clutter, these are my thinking piles. That being said, I'm still going to organize my thinking piles so I can at least find my x-acto knife/blades which have been missing for an unseemly long time.

I’m going to try and make sorting my bedroom the goal for the weekend. I believe if I divide and conquer (sort into keep, throw out, recycle boxes) I’ll be able to clear off my dresser/desk and get that room in order. Wish me luck…

Comments

isay said…
good luck.

i have a similar problem and i started doing it today but i am not sure i am going nowhere because there's still a lot i wanted to keep instead of throwing them away.
Emily said…
I totally agree with you. It's hard to throw out. So, I have a "I don't want to throw out" pile too. At least I can scoop it up and put it in a box for later.

Popular Posts