Beautiful Fall day...

Tad chilly out but the trees are just the right colors someone seemed to mix on a painters palette. Amazing.

Had art class today. It's surprising and wonderful watching kids paint. They have no inhibitions about color or form. They just let it flow. Sometimes there is a nervousness about painting but that is over come with encouragement. Lovely to see people bloom with their work.

I'm really lucky. I have my in-laws helping out watching the kids. This helps SO much. I really am lucky as they are only two blocks away and we can walk up when the weather is nice, like today. It also helps they are mostly willing to be there when I need them. Such a blessing.

I miss my art aide. She's getting ready or has already left on a trip to Las Vegas. Fun spot and lots of places to eat and shows to see. Hope she has a good time.

Friday is a big day but only for an hour. Should be lots of fun and mess. I'm teaching toddlers an art class. Actually, it's going to be three art projects and there will be some mom's there too. This is a stress reliever, to be sure.

I have so many art projects but I feel like I'm strapped for time. I've been getting stuff tested on my allergies. Allergic to grass and dust mites. And I had a cat scan to see what my sinus' were doing. Hope it helps. So, I've been going to the doctors A LOT. Very annoying.

But I have several plans now. I have ideas for advertising my work and making a brochure to get a sample view to people. I may have to do several versions as I have a couple of styles. I'll just do two and see what happens. Thank goodness for computer programs!

Also, have to get the flyers ready for the "Stitch and Bitch" or Knitting for Needs group I'm setting up at the campus. The goal is to learn to knit and donate the proceeds with monetary contributions to a local group. I'm thinking Family Services of Altoona would do, as a friend mentioned.

Other than this, nothing much else. Just the hum drum of life...dishes, laundry, sketching,art projects, playing with the kids and clean up. Not too bad, really. : ) Oh, I may take up the jazzercize class at the Y. Sounds like fun.

Comments

Popular Posts