Mom's quilt



This is the quilt my mom made me for my birthday! I love it very much and it hangs on my bedroom door (hence, the yellow paint from the hallway). Thanks, Mom!





This is such a sweet little bird!



This is the ancient and wonderful Santa I found at a yard sale for $2! I felt a little sad, as I recognized the people who were selling all their goods. They used to own the "Altoona Fish" collectiable retro shop. They were there for about two years but closed their doors earlier this year. They had so much great stuff and most of it was being sold at this yard sale...very sad for them. I don't know why they didn't try eBay...I think they were afraid of technology.

Either way, I lucked out with this cute santa, an old beat up doll, some other interesting and odd things all for under $10. Bittersweet.

Comments

isay said…
beautiful quilt(i agree-the bird is sweet looking) and i like santa's beard.
Emily said…
Thanks, Isay!

Popular Posts