Illustration Friday 11:48pm...

And I'm still up...why? Doing laundry. When you've packed adventure into your days all week and have taken care of two toddlers the whole time (phew! make that a double phew!), you end up with baskets and baskets of dirty laundry. Fortunately, I've kept Saturday and Sundays relatively free. I've got Unitarian Church on Sunday but that should be pretty relaxing. Honestly, I think I'm going to need a planner or something...instead of my million pieces of note scrawled on newspaper, index cards, folded envelops, etc. It's not that bad, really.

But I do have to get busy and put up more eBay auctions...guinea pigs and then some.
Oh, my...just remembered my sister's b-day is September 20th! Got run over to the antique mall...she wanted (of all things)a *******. Just in case she's reading this, I will have to block it out.

I'm also thinking of volunteering for the 4H club and doing a sewing group. It would be (at minimum) 6 hours in say 3 months...something like that. I'm going to the VFW to find out more. We shall see.

Started a web site/blog for my art kids...looks pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.
  • Emily's Art Students






    Unicorn
    Titled "Leaving the forest"
  • I decided to make this my Illustration Friday topic. Escape...

    I have this unicorn ACEO (among others) and it's on eBay. I think they came out really good and unique. However, they have no bids. Check them out...and the starting price is really low too! (the link to eBay is in my link section on this blog).
  • Comments

    Kim's Suitcase said…
    Emily did you ever receive the fun mail i sent you?
    speaking of laundry,...yikes i know the feeling.
    Alison Ashwell said…
    The illo is sweet.
    the art students blog is excellent- well done
    carla said…
    I love the simplicity of this and the feeling love this illustration shows...
    Anonymous said…
    Thank you, I just wanted to give a greeting and tell you I like your blog.

    Popular Posts