As promised: The Photos

Wondering why there are lots of noises coming from Lydia's room during her nap, we open the door to discover...




This is what Lydia looks like as she emerges from her nest...



So innocent, the scamp!



We baked cookies, Lydia and I, yesterday. This is how they turned out...



After the cookies the kids attacked me...





Trying to get the camera away from mom!



We calmed down and decided to sit at the table.



We played with paper dolls...


Or as Norrie discovered, "Smash dollie!"


The doll had a bit of an accident...



But she was quickly mended by me. : )






Some of the paper dolls...I got them from eBay awhile ago and only recently felt brave enough
to take them out with the little ones.

So sweet!






Lydia was very good and treated the dolls so politely.


Mr. Nelson looks ready to go...

One of the aprons I made...




Jon made this for me in three hours! I was very impressed. The man is talented! I will be using this for my art class. Gotta love my guy!

Comments

isay said…
so huggable sweet girls and so with Mr. Nelson.

i like those paper dolls and your cookies looks so yummy

Popular Posts