Monday: gotta go

I have errands to run, places to go and yet...here I am. I'm starting off slowly but I'll gain momentum. The Wiggles are playing or rather "The Wiggles Magical Adventure".

Had a great weekend with few probs (only my minor tummy upset). In fact, it was a really good one as I was happy with my eBay sales. I've done bigger sizes and people seem to like that. So, I'll keep that going.

I'm happy to report I've also gotten better health coverage and can now see any doctor I want and get stuff done...like the Podiatrist. I'm happy about that, as one might imagine.

Other news, it's cooling off over here a bit and THIS is the main reason I'm thrilled. It was so hot the last few days mixed with humidity no one could do anything. But it's cooling off and I feel I can do so much more now.

Gotta go do some stuff. But first, I checked out crafster.org and saw some very cool things done with dollar store finds and limitations. Think I might try my hand at a few ideas too. I love the winner of the craft contest they had! Very unique and clever idea.

Well, times a running and I've got to get the grrls and me self ready to go. Peace and love to you all!

Em

Comments

Popular Posts