They're giving me shady eyes...I feel like Mr. Crabbs

Suddenly, my neighbors are all acting huffy and puffy. Though I do notice they pull their dog in when I'm outside. Last night, the little one was barking from the roots of his tail. I mean it! His ears were flapping so wildly it was like my little bichon and I were 50 prowlers trying to get into their yard! It would be funny, if it wasn't me being barked at. I think they know they are in the wrong. I'll have to go over there and talk to the mrs of the family, I believe.

Anyway, it's starting to get warm, a nice dry heat, finally. Humidity is no one's friend. Actually, too much of anything is no one's friend.

I recently found out (last night) that my banner on my webpage wasn't showing up all these months...except on my computer. Let's just say I was royally annoyed and upset. How many jobs I applied for giving my webpage as an example of my work and low and behold, nothings there! So after cursing and raising my heartbeat to possibly unsafe levels, Jon and I figured it out and got it ironed and organized. Let me just say, it's always good to have an extra pair of eyes (esp. eyes that know what they are doing). I felt like I had a piece of food stuck in my teeth and nobody said anything. Or worse, like the woman that was in one of my theater arts class. She had sprayed her hair with some hair spray (when that was popular) and it had crusted into big flakes all over her head (I guess it was a cheap kind). Nobody (including me) said anything. The next day she said to everyone, why didn't you say anything? We just looked at our feet. I still feel bad about that. I know it's not the end of the world, but it surely meant a little something to her. That's how I felt. Possible karma??? Perhaps. So, to make my self feel better I'm going to promote my webpage today. Here it is:
  • Emily's Art Gallery!

    Also, I have a shop on there!!! It's simple and I've just got ACEO's on there and one big-ish painting. But this is the first step. I will be putting lots of goodies up as I go. Sorry it takes a bit to download. I'll have to reformat the pics in the next bunch for those with computers of longer download time. Yes, it is basic but it gets the job done. Sorry there are no fancy oh's and ah's. Just a simple page of me stuff, as Mr. Crabbs might say (from Sponge bob. Gotta love the bob).
  • Comments

    Popular Posts