eBay!

I've listed a few new ACEO paintings on eBay. I'm so excited about ACEO's that I think I'll try some collage pieces next. Art-Card, Editions and Originals...check them out!

  • Emily's on eBay!
  • Comments

    Unknown said…
    Hi Emily! I used to read your blog regularly and then got a new computer and lost some of my favorites. I'm so happy to find you again! I just joined the webring "Toys without irony" and found you on the list! I wanted to let you know that I've just bid on one of your fabulous art cards. Can't wait to own an EDGE original!
    Emily said…
    That's so sweet of you! I'm glad people are reading my little thoughts! And thanks for bidding on an ACEO! I hope you like it!

    Isn't Toy's without irony, cool?!? What stuff are you making? Have you tried Loobylu's monthly challenge? Should be very fun. :)

    By the way, your pic of the hand with little hearts is so cute! I love that!

    Emily

    Popular Posts