Bedford County fair...

Well, I dropped off three of my paintings...actually, I had 23 ready to go but found out you can only enter one per entry. Ugh. Well, it was a learning experience since it was my first time there and next year, I'll be doing one for each category. I'm also going to aim for a quilt to enter and maybe some crochet. I saw some of the stuff people had there, not to bad. I wonder how much it costs to rent a spot (if you can). Looks like great fun! We're going to go next Saturday with my sister and her family when they come in from California! I'm very excited. Hope I at least get a ribbon. That would be very cool.

I found out that spilling your ice tea on the porch is not a bad thing as long as there is ice. The girls love playing with it! Thank the stars above!

It's such a gorgeous, gorgeous day! I hope it's like this all week.

I didn't sell but one of my ACEO cards. That stinks. Hmmm, I'll relist and up it up tonight. Plus, I have a new batch of paintings to put up. Plus, I want to work on my on-line shop, too. I'm finishing up 3 quilts these are much bigger and have more to them than my two listed here. I think they are very cute.

I need to go outside and take pictures or something. Last night I had a talk with Jon and I just vented. Now, that I've got the paintings at the fair out of the way, I feel so much better. Funny how that works.

Have a good weekend!!!

Comments

Popular Posts