What a week...

It's been one of those weeks. The girls are over the flu and guess who gets struck down? Yep, me. It started Sunday night with not so good feelings after the family dinner at the grandfolks. It was a great dinner but about 9pm I starting having serious tummy ickies. And on Mother's Day too!

The good news is we went kite flying in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day of blue, blue skies, bright sunlight and everything was just so lovely and sunny. Poor Jon got mild sunburn (possible mild sunstroke). He forgot to wear a hat/sunblock and his crown was a reddish hue by 5pm.

I had a case of Spring fever and started mopping the basement and cleaning out things. But all went to waste by 9pm. I thought I was sore from cleaning but I was really ill.

I'm feeling a bit better today after marathon sleeping. I needed it. Still, I feel a bit woozy and the grandfolks have the kids for a bit, thankfully.

Artwise, I haven't been much to holding pen to paper, let alone sitting up for too long. It's amazing how little patience you have for little things like pets and loved ones when you're feeling ill. I hate the flu. This is the second time in 2 months!

Comments

Popular Posts