Loobylu's Month of Softies...

These are recycled creatures of the egg variety. Let's just say, I was listening to some Opera when I was photographing them and this is what happened...

Welcome to this week's opera, "The Eggalteen Rabbit"



If only I were a real rabbit...instead, I just pretend I am one.


"You may become a rabbit!"


"You are a true rabbit, if you believe."



The fairy dance begins...



and she dances, and she dances...







"How I wish I had a friend."





"What's this?"



"It is a rabbit!"



"Hello."


"Hi!"


The fairy dances in happiness!



Okay, enough with the dancing...




And now, a word from our producer and director...




"Thank you for coming to this production of the "Eggalteen Rabbit". Here are our performers. Please take a bow!"




"Well, done!"




!!!



Glad that's over, thought the mouse.



The dancing egg; she just won't stop...

Comments

Anonymous said…
The dancing egg XD !!!! I love it <3 So cute!

Your art is so lovely I'll be stalking this blog now ^^

Thankyou for the comment on my illustration and that would be a great idea to make it into stationary...I'd have to figure out how and get a better printer...mine is so old it's practically dead :P
Emily said…
Thanks, Niina!

I really do look forward to seeing your work as stationary!
Anonymous said…
i LOVE the egg dancing! honestly i think these are the radest things ever
Emily said…
Thanks, Shantel! They're fun too! Look for more eggs in my future blogs...

Popular Posts