It's Thursday...

and I haven't done my illustration Friday...I can't believe it. I want to do a ton of stuff and here I am sad I didn't do illustration Friday. I have been working on my scarf. The colors are amazing, beautiful, and addicting. I got up at 5:30am (no easy feat for me) and started knitting! WHY??? Why the heck did I do that? I could have been sleeping, but nope, there I was sitting in bed with a big puff of hair sticking up all around me and even puffier eyes holding my obsession. It's so wrong. I'll try to post pics of my scarf and you can see the colors for your self.

I'm going to try with all my heart to do IF today. As God is my witness, I will do IF!

I just looked at someone's blog (I need to post it but it's so freaking early, I can't remember the name at the moment), and was inspired, inspired! They had pics galore and I need to get on my self to do this.

I didn't bring my camera to the Sting concert. WHAT WAS I THINKING???? Now, I have to sketch, in my weakening memory, what it was like. It was awesome! LOUD and deafening and all the stuff that makes concerts fun and cool. I enjoyed it very much and I know Jon did too. We shimmed and nodded to Sting as he crooned out various oldies and newbie’s. It was great. I was so tired afterwards, I just wanted to curl up in bed but I have two little ones who needed mama. The oldest wanted to stay at grandma's and g-pa's. But we finally got them away and after some coaxing into bed at home. It's nice we only live a few blocks away...

Anyway, I'm still recovering from the experience. Again, it was really cool and such a blast. I've never been to a concert and this was great because it was Sting and the proceeds were going to charity. What more can you ask, really?

There is this funny scene in Pee Wee Herman’s Playhouse Christmas Special where Cher visits him. I feel like that with Sting. Sting was here?!? Amazed and dazzled.

Pee Wee is awesome entertainment for kids and adults. It's mentally stimulating and artsy at the same time. I plan on getting the entire collection on DVD, eventually...once I get a DVD player (or should I say if. I sometimes like to be stubborn against change...esp. electronic change).

Comments

Popular Posts