It's Friday...finally.

It's 6 am. What am I doing up so early? I woke up to a good dream for once! It's been awhile since I've had a good dream. The dream had lots of colors and was very coherent. I felt peaceful at the end as I found what I was looking for. It had a very "Quiet Man" feel to it in the sense of relationships and colors. I'm still feeling happy about that dream.

I'm also feeling a little better about my glasses. Yes, I actually have them on (they came in early!)and it's a bizarre world, I tell you! There is this period of time where I thought my glasses were doing my eye harm. It's the transition period where you think you see better without the glasses and then, wow! You start seeing things better with the glasses. I still feel dizzy when walking if I look at my feet. It's like as if someone is holding a video camera and their moving it kind of shakey. The first two days were really tough and I haven't tried driving yet. I still can't believe how different things look and feel.

Details. The amazing details and how much I've been missing is surprising. I've been seeing things but not little things like branches on trees at a distant or various things from way off. I wonder how long it's been like this? I don't think it's been too long but it feels like it may have been for awhile (at least a few months).

Anyway, now that I have my glasses and my head feels like it's starting to learn how to adjust, I've started getting a cold, again. My girls are halfway through their colds and now Jon is getting sick. I feel on the verge of getting a cold...or rather am starting to have one.

I had a migraine the other day. It was pretty bad (before I had the glasses);knocked me off my feet. But I'm better now.

I've been reading blogs like magazines lately. It's a real difference to be able to see the screen better and not get a mild headache from squinting all the time. I feel better about that too. I need to get a list of my favorite sites together. There are quite a few but there are quite a few good sites to see. Mostly art related, of course. ;-)

I forgot how to make a hat out of paper for my daughter. I know I probably should use newspaper but I can't remember the process. I'll have to google.com that one. By the way, isn't the art for google awesome today?!? Very Da Vinci. I love it!

I wonder if there is a liquid version of magnetic material. Like a paint on chalkboard? I have this project I was to do for a baseball fan I know of...Or else really thin magnetic strips. I mean really,really thin...hmmm

Comments

Popular Posts